To change your myTax password in Singapore, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the myTax Portal webpage (https://mytax.iras.gov.sg).
- Click on “Login” and log in to your myTax account using your Singpass ID and password.
- Once you are logged in, click on “Account” and then “Security”.
- Under “Change Password”, click on “Change”.
- Enter your current password and then enter your new password twice.
- Click on “Change” to confirm the changes.
Your new myTax password will be updated immediately.
Here are some tips for creating a strong password:
- Use a combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols.
- Make your password at least 8 characters long.
- Avoid using personal information in your password, such as your name, birthday, or address.
- Do not use the same password for multiple accounts.
It is also a good idea to change your myTax password regularly, especially if you suspect that it may have been compromised.