The Central Applications Office is the organisation responsible for overseeing undergraduate applications to colleges and universities in south Africa. The primary mission of the Central Applications Office is to centrally process applications in a fair and efficient manner.
|CAO Status Check||CAO Online Application||CAO Form|
|CAO Login||CAO Handbook||CAO Website|
|CAO Closing Date||CAO Change of Mind||CAO Prospectus|
|CAO Application||CAO Late Application||CAO Contact Details|
|CAO My Application||CAO Booklet||CAO Application Fee|
- What is the purpose of CAO?
- How do I apply for CAO?
- How many courses can I apply for CAO?
- Is CAO still open for applications?
The leading organisation that provides services in the facilitation of student access to post-schooling education.
To direct the activities and processes of the CAO by the operationalisation of its service to ensure:
- Appropriate resourcing to provide the structural stability of the required capacity to deal with growth requirements;
- The provision of a policy framework to guide protocols, processes and consistent practices;
- The development and maintenance of advanced human capacity for the knowledge sector to sustain and grow its customer base;
- The building of an effective communication culture with current and prospective customers, while ensuring the same culture exists in the internal team; and
- The leveraging of existing partnerships to build future relationships to support the growth of the business.
- Provide the highest ethical standards of service;
- Be professional, empathetic and sensitive to customer needs and challenges
- Promote a strong team synergy, mutual support and a friendly atmosphere to work in;
- Be accessible and resource-driven to meet our customer needs;
- Facilitate correct information dissemination to our customers, thereby assisting learners to make correct decisions about their careers;
- Ensure good governance through management support and inclusive participation, accountability and responsiveness to our customers’ needs;
- Acknowledge the input and relationship with key partnerships in driving the success of post-schooling education; and
- Instil a climate of passionate employees and encourage internal growth and development among all employees
Call Centre: 031 268 4444 or 086 0860 226
Gate 11, Central Services Complex – UKZNMary Thiphe Street (Cato Manor Road)Cato ManorDurban
Private Bag X06Dalbridge4014