All active SRD R350 grant applications or reapplications made since April 2022 will automatically be considered for each month until March 2023. Existing applicants can update their responses to the screening questionnaire here, at any time, should their circumstances change or to correct errors.
This article will look at how to process your SASSA reapplication. If you are one of those eligible for the SRD R350 grant and you are not yet receiving the funds. You should look at how to reapply for it as soon as possible. See below on how to reconfirm your srd.sassa.gov.za application.
How to update your information for the SRD R350 Grant Reapplication?
You can update your personal information for the COVID-19 SRD R350 Grant online. People applying for the grant can update their personal information if it was initially provided incorrectly on the SRD website and/or alter their responses to the screening questions previously asked in their sassa application. This can be done as from Friday 1 July 2022 on the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za. Those who would like to update their original screening questions for the April and May 2022 assessment Periods, should update their information by no later than 7 July 2022.
How to complete SASSA Reapplication?
- Visit the SASSA website at srd.sassa.gov.za
- Click ‘Reconfirm you grant application’
- Login in with your South African ID number and Mobile number
- Update your details
- Resubmit the application
It should be noted that all SRD R350 grant applicants will need to reconfirm / reapply for their grant applications at least once every 3 months.
Eligibility for the R350 Grant
Remember as well that in order to be eligible for the SR R350 Grant you must meet the following criteria:
- Only for South African Citizens, Refugees, Asylum Seekers and Special Permit Holders
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 60 years
- Only for those who have insufficient means, not receiving receive social grants on behalf of herself/ himself or who are not contributing to or eligible for UIF payment
- Those who have no financial support from any other source
What is the SRD R350 Appeals Deadline?
The COVID-19 SRD R350 Grant has an 90-day appeals process deadline. This means that anyone with a rejected or failed status has up to 90 days to lodge an appeal.
Remember that the Covid-19 SRD R350 Grant has also been extended until March 2023. See how to do the SASSA Status check and also find out what the latest sassa payment dates are