Travelers from many countries are allowed to visit Singapore for a limited period without a visa. The duration of stay without a visa is generally dependent on the traveler’s nationality.
Here are the visa exemption periods for some common nationalities:
- United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, and most European Union countries: 90 days.
- New Zealand: 90 days.
- Japan, South Korea, and Switzerland: 90 days.
- Brazil, Argentina, Chile, and Mexico: 30 days.
- China, India, Russia, and Ukraine: 96 hours (transit only).
- Many Southeast Asian countries: 30 days.
Please note that these durations are subject to change, and it’s always a good idea to verify the current visa requirements with the official government sources or Singaporean embassies or consulates in your country.