The visa processing fee for each application is S$30. Visa processing fees are paid upon application of visas. The processing fee is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if you withdraw the application after submission.
The visa processing fee of $30 Singapore dollars is non-refundable. Our Authorised Visa Agents are permitted to charge a service fee of Rs.500 on top of the visa processing fee.All fees are paid upon the application of the visa.
1. Incomplete forms and/or documents submitted may result in the application being rejected or the processing delayed.
2. Every application for a visa, including the duration of the visa granted, will be considered on its own merits and subject to approval.
3. Possession of a visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. The granting of entry into Singapore is determined by the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) officers at the point of entry. Visitors must also meet entry requirements such as holding a valid passport, sufficient funds for the period of stay in Singapore and confirmed onward/return air ticket (if applicable).
4. The validity of the visa refers to the period where the holder may seek entry into Singapore. The duration of stay is determined by ICA officers on duty at the respective checkpoints.
5. A Singapore visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid Singapore visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore. The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the ICA officers at the point of entry. Possession of a valid visa alone does not guarantee entry into Singapore.
The period of stay granted is shown on the visit pass endorsement given on your passport and it is not tied to the validity of your visa.
Holders with a valid visa of 3 months or more in their old passport may transfer their existing visa to their new passport. Please submit your documents to our Authorised Visa Agents who will charge you a processing fee of Rs.500. Please note that transfer applications are only accepted on Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays.
Travellers are reminded to transfer their valid visa to their new passport before commencing their journey to Singapore to avoid any delays in their travel.
CHECKING STATUS OF VISA APPLICATION
To check the status of the visa application, please follow the steps below. If you had already been issued with a valid visa but misplaced the copy of your e-Visa, you can also follow the same steps to print a copy of your e-Visa.
Step 1: Go to Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA) website at www.ica.gov.sg
Step 2: At ICA homepage, scroll down to section <e-Services and Forms> and click on <Apply entry visa)>
Step 3: Scroll the page down and click on either <Enquire Application Status> or <Enquire Family Application Status> depend on type of application.
Step 4: Key in your <Visa Reference Number (DELXXXXXXSAXXXXXXXX) > and <Applicant’s Travel Document Number (XXXXXXXX)> and click <Next>
Step 5: If your application is approved, click on <Print e-Visa> to get the copy of the e-Visa