The O Level exam fee in Singapore was around SGD 26.75 per subject.
However, please note that fees may change over time, so I recommend checking with the Singapore Examinations and Assessment Board (SEAB) or the official website of the Ministry of Education in Singapore for the most up-to-date information on O Level exam fees.
The five types of subjects are:
- Mother Tongue Languages: Singapore is a multilingual country with four official languages: English, Malay, Mandarin Chinese, and Tamil. Students are required to study their respective mother tongue language, which is determined by their ethnicity.
- Mathematics: Mathematics is a core subject and is taught throughout the education system. It covers various topics such as algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and statistics.
- Science: Science education in Singapore typically includes subjects like Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. Students study these subjects to understand the principles of the natural world and scientific phenomena.
- English Language: English is the medium of instruction in most schools in Singapore. It is also a subject of study to improve language proficiency in reading, writing, listening, and speaking.
- Social Studies: Social Studies encompasses a range of subjects, including History, Geography, and elements of Civics and Citizenship Education. It helps students understand the world, its cultures, societies, and historical events.
In addition to these core subjects, students may also study various elective subjects based on their interests and the educational level they are at. These electives may include subjects like Art, Music, Physical Education, Computer Science, and more.