In Singapore, MyInfo is a government service that allows citizens to conveniently provide their personal information to various government agencies for digital transactions. The service is designed to streamline and simplify government transactions by eliminating the need to repeatedly submit personal documents.
To check which government agencies have accessed your personal information through MyInfo, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the official MyInfo website or login to your SingPass account (www.singpass.gov.sg) using your credentials.
- Navigate to the section related to MyInfo or personal data.
- Look for an option or section that allows you to view or manage your personal data permissions or access history.
- Depending on the available features, you should be able to find a list or log of government agencies that have accessed your personal information through MyInfo.
- Review the access history or permissions to see which agencies have accessed your data and when.
If you are unable to find the specific information you’re looking for or have concerns about your personal data, it is advisable to contact the Singaporean government’s official support channels. You can reach out to the Personal Data Protection Commission (PDPC) or the relevant government agency responsible for MyInfo for further assistance.