To revoke access to an e-service for a specific SingPass account in Singapore, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your SingPass account using your SingPass ID and password.
- Click on “My Account” on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- Under “My Account,” select “Authorise/De-authorise e-Service.”
- You will see a list of all the e-Services that you have authorised. Find the e-Service that you want to revoke access to and click on “De-authorise.”
- Follow the prompts to confirm the de-authorisation of the e-Service.
Alternatively, if you are an administrator or an authorized personnel of the e-Service provider, you can revoke access to a specific SingPass account by following these steps:
- Log in to the e-Service portal using your administrator or authorized personnel credentials.
- Find the SingPass account that you want to revoke access for.
- Click on “Revoke Access” or a similar button or link.
- Follow the prompts to confirm the revocation of access.
It is important to note that revoking access to an e-Service for a SingPass account will remove all permissions and access that the SingPass account has to the e-Service. If the SingPass account needs to regain access to the e-Service, they will need to go through the authorization process again.