If you hold a travel document issued by one of the countries or places listed below, you will require a valid Singapore entry visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore.
Possession of a valid visa does not guarantee entry into Singapore. Please refer to entry requirements for more information.
Please note the following:
A Singapore entry visa is not an immigration pass. It is a pre-entry permission for the holder of a valid visa to travel to, and seek entry, into Singapore.
The grant of an immigration pass will be determined by the ICA officers at the point of entry. The period of stay granted is not tied to the validity of your visa.
From 11 March, all foreign visitors arriving in Singapore will be notified digitally of their Visit Pass (e-Pass) through email. There will not be any endorsement on your passport. The e-Pass notification will indicate the period of stay granted and last day of stay allowed. Please ensure that you provide a valid email address when submitting the SG Arrival Card.
You will also need a visa if you are traveling on:
- A Refugee travel document. This travel document is subject to the assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore
- An Alien’s passport. This travel document is subject to an assessment of recognition for entry into Singapore
- A Palestinian Authority passport
- A temporary passport issued by the United Arab Emirates
- A Document of Identity issued by Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- A Travel Permit issued by Macao Special Administrative Region
You may write in to ICA_SAVE_Helpdesk@ica.gov.sg with a copy of your travel document biodata page and front cover for further assistance and verification.
Visa Free Transit Facilities
Nationals of the Commonwealth of Independent States, Georgia, India, The People’s Republic of China (PRC), Turkmenistan and Ukraine may be eligible for the Visa-Free Transit Facility (VFTF). Please refer to Visa-Free Transit Facility for more information.