South African company Truworths is developing cashless shopping options for people. One of their ways is to open a Truworths account. This will earn him R1000 in the form of free shopping vouchers. Cashless shopping has been introduced in South Africa to prevent people from losing money by bringing cash into malls. There are many reports of cash theft on a daily basis, but you can prevent such incidents by not sending cash in the mail.
There are several advantages for those who wish to open an account.
- getting recent fashion trend updates,
- free cards for them and their family members,
- special promo notifications, last trending catalog access,
- opportunity to use their credit facilities by being able to pay within six to twelve months,
- Further, there is no need to pay with cash when you can use the card instead.
Apart from paying them using their card, you can pay them using the different debit/credit cards as well as the internet banking facilities.
To get a credit card, apply via the Truworths account application process and to do so, know more about their application requirements and eligibility criteria.
Who is Eligible for Truworths Account Application?
Eligibility requirements for the Truworths account depend on the following factors.
- To avail of the facilities of opening an account, you need to be 18 years or more.
- You must have a salary or a student allowance of any sort to be able to maintain an account.
- A residence proof is essential to add.
- You can also be a non-South African but must in this case have a work permit.
What are Application Requirements?
Different application requirements to fulfill when opening an account include;
- Entering your contact details is a must.
- Add your ID number in the given space.
- Include your financial details like your income and expenditure-related information.
- Add the same monetary details for your husband as and when necessary.
How to Apply for Truworths account application online?
To apply for a Truworths account, go online and venture into their official site.
- Include your name and initials with your surname.
- Include your South African ID, mobile number, and email address.
- Read the terms and conditions of Truworths before moving ahead with the application.
- Press on the Apply tab to start the application process for Truworths.If you do not have a South African ID, you can visit any of their stores and apply at the cash desk.
How do I open a Truworths account via SMS?
SMS them to open an account when you do not want to use the online option or can visit their store for opening an account.
- Move to your mobile’s SMS platform.
- Include your details like your initials/surname/ID number.
- Once you do verify the information and then send it to 49705.