Find the latest University of Limpopo Vacancies. Job postings are currently available at Limpopo University, Polokwane. You can now apply for undergraduates at Limpopo University.
On this page, we inform you about Gumtree’s work at Limpopo University. Candidates can therefore register on the South African government job portal for government positions scheduled at the University of Limpopo.
Check:- Latest Profile Wise University of Limpopo Vacancies
|Name of Profile/Department||Last Date|
|University of Limpopo Professor Vacancies||03 Jun|
|University of Limpopo Associate Professor Vacancies||03 Jun|
|University of Limpopo Director Vacancies||25 Feb|
|University of Limpopo Deputy Director Vacancies||On Going|
|University of Limpopo Manager Vacancies||03 Jun|
|University of Limpopo Coordinator Vacancies||On Going|
|University of Limpopo Technician Vacancies||On Going|
|University of Limpopo Lecturer Vacancies||03 Jun|
University of Limpopo Jobs Opportunity for Assistant Director
University of Limpopo Jobs notification out on official University of Limpopo Vacancies Page for Assistant Director Job position. Job seekers who have required qualification can apply for the Assistant Director job position. The posting for the University of Limpopo Assistant Director in Polokwane. Salary – R400999.00 Yearly.
Key Performance Areas
• Compiles financial tax and payroll reports for both internal and external purpose.
• Coordinates and interacts with internal and external stakeholders on issues pertaining to
employee compensation and deductions.
• Reviews reconciliations for accuracy and makes necessary adjustments and corrections.
• Perform the monthly and annual payroll reports and movement analysis.
• Researches, analyzes and resolve technical tax and regulatory issues.
• Recommends or participate in the development of new procedures and policies related to
• Coordinates schedules and conducts training sessions for payroll personnel to explain
payroll policies and procedures, regulations and laws.
• NQF Level 7 degree in Financial Accounting with Taxation III as a subject.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience in the financial accounting field 3years of which should be
in Payroll management in a higher education environment.
• High technical proficiency in accounting and a sound understanding of various accounting
standards and legislative prescripts i.e IFRS, Income Tax and VAT.
• Sound knowledge of internal control principles.
• Sound knowledge of employee benefits management
University of Limpopo Jobs Opportunity for Internal Auditor
University of Limpopo Jobs notification out on official University of Limpopo Vacancies Page for Internal Auditor Job position. Job seekers who have Bachelor‘s degree qualification can apply for the Internal Auditor job position. The posting for the University of Limpopo Internal Auditor in Polokwane. Salary – R2614182.00 Yearly.
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan and execute assignments in accordance with the IIA Standards.
• Document, evaluate and test manual and automated systems and controls.
• Prepare working papers for review by the Deputy Director, Internal Audit.
• Develop and discuss findings, recommendations and time lines for corrective action with
responsible officer of operations audited and monitor the implementation status of agreed
Relevant Experience and Skills
• Bachelor‘s degree in Internal Auditor or equivalent qualification in Internal Audit is
• BCom Honours degree (Accountant/ Accountancy/ Information Technology/ Forensic
Audit/ Internal Audit preferable.
• Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or studying to obtain it would be an advantage.
• The idea individual should have at least 2 years of experience in planning and executing
University of Limpopo Jobs Opportunity for Lecturer
University of Limpopo Jobs notification out on official University of Limpopo Vacancies Page for Lecturer Job position. Job seekers who have Master’s Degree qualification can apply for the Lecturer job position. The posting for the University of Limpopo Lecturer in Polokwane. Salary – R915,885.00 Yearly.
Duties of a Lecturer
Teaching and Learning
• Full involvement in all modules, updating materials according to national and international
• teaching and evaluation of assigned modules;
• maintains class discussions in assigned modules;
• identifies at risk students and facilitates additional assistance; and
• undertakes discipline related research
• Supervise honours, and Master’s students,
• manages involvement in research processes and oversees and participates in project
teams working on research projects
• participation in conferences; and
• produce published articles/books/chapters in book (measurable research outputs in DHET
• Involvement in community engagement; and
• takes an active role in professional organisations
• Prepare course outlines and study guides;
• organise course files, deliver to deadlines;
• records of all academic activities; and
• participate in departmental, school and faculty committees.
• Performance appraisal. Undergo regular performance appraisal assessments.
Requirements for a Lecturer:
• Master’s Degree in Criminology or Criminal Justice (or related equivalent)
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience in successful teaching at undergraduate level, and
scholarly supervising of Honours students with a proven pass rate
• Commitment to higher education standards
• Committed ability to promote the Departments mission and position to internal University
constituencies and external stakeholders
• Understanding the challenges facing the Higher Education sector.
• Publication in a DHET accredited journal
University of Limpopo Jobs Opportunity for Professor/Associate Professor
University of Limpopo Jobs notification out on official University of Limpopo Vacancies Page for Professor/Associate Professor Job position. Job seekers who have LLD/PhD in law qualification can apply for the Professor/Associate Professor job position. The posting for the University of Limpopo Professor/Associate Professor in Polokwane. Salary – R915,885.00 Yearly.
The incumbent will be required to:
• Conduct lectures in LLB and LLM programmes in the School of Law.
• Conduct assessments, mark assessments and provide timeous feedback to students.
• Provide supervision of research works of LLB, LLM and LLD students.
• Attend and participate in training workshops concerning assessment, moderation,
teaching and learning, legal pedagogy, research and community engagement
• Provide academic leadership through mentoring of junior academics and foster the
establishment of relevant academic programmes.
• Serve in various School and Faculty committees.
• Creatively formulate developmental academic programmes and further research activities.
• Present papers at conferences.
• Publish articles in accredited peer-reviewed journals.
• Improve the research output, postgraduate throughput and thus, the research standing of
the School and the Faculty.
• Contribute chapters in books.
• Contribute papers in conference proceedings.
• Participate in and perform designated community engagement duties, as well as branding
and marketing of the department.
• Participate in specific administrative and managerial duties as may be necessary, and per
directive of the Head of Department.
• Continuously participate in research, teaching, learning, and community engagement.
• LLD/PhD in law.
• At least ten (10) years teaching experience in the legal field at a tertiary institution.
• Professor – Ten (10) points (research output through articles & conference proceedings)
(published) in the field of private law in accredited journals.
• Associate Professor – Five (5) points (research output through journal articles & or
conference proceedings) (published) in the field of private law in accredited journals.
• Successful supervision record at postgraduate level and external examination of minidissertations/dissertations/theses.
• Certified assessor and moderator in higher education will be an added advantage.
• Ability to mentor junior academics will be an added advantage.
University of Limpopo Jobs Opportunity for Legal Advisor
University of Limpopo Jobs notification out on official University of Limpopo Vacancies Page for Legal Advisor Job position. Job seekers who have LLM degree qualification can apply for the Legal Advisor job position. The posting for the University of Limpopo Legal Advisor in Polokwane. Salary – R427,979.00 Yearly.
• Responsible for the effective and efficient management of legal services in the University of Limpopo
• Provision of legal advisory services and ensuring effective management of legal and contractual risks.
• Responsible for the management, review and drafting of all commercial law agreements and liaison with legal service providers on all matters that require expert legal advice.
• Formulate, review and update compliance checklists to be used for the purpose of ensuring that all information required is provided accordingly.
• Continuously monitor compliance with statutory obligations and advise management accordingly.
• Prepare, review and modify contractual instruments to support and assist various business activities.
• Draft strategic legal documents such as internal agreements, legal opinions, and service level agreements.
• Review, finalise and advise the Vice-Chancellor on all issues of contract and commercial law.
• Assists the Vice-Chancellor with legal administrative functions.
• Undertake legal research to keep abreast of any amendments pertinent to the organisation.
Closing Date: 10 September 2022
Typed applications which should contain comprehensive curriculum vitae, certified copies of all qualifications and contact details of three referees should be forwarded for the attention of Ms NJ Monyepao to the Chief Human Resources Officer, Private Bag x1106 Sovenga, 0727 or e-mail applications, in MS Word format, to HR.Admin@ul.ac.za Telephonic enquiries regarding conditions of service: (015) 268 2399/ 3740 It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign obtained qualifications evaluated by the South
African Qualifications Authority. Please note that failure to submit the requested documents/ information will result in your application not being considered. The University of Limpopo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All appointments will be made in
accordance with the University’s Employment Equity Policy. Preference will be given to Male (Africans, Indians and Coloureds) Female (Africans and Coloureds) Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. Applicants who have not been
contacted within 30 days of the closing date must consider their applicants as unsuccessful. The University reserve the right not to make an appointment.
• LLM with completed articles.
• Admitted Attorney or Advocate (must have completed pupillage and admission to the Bar).
• 5 – 8 years’ legal experience in a leading organisation with a proven track-record in contract and commercial law.
• Knowledge of the business world and Government protocol.
• Extensive experience in legal and compliance matters.
• Experience in regulatory frameworks.
Thousands of candidates apply every year for the jobs left in University of Limpopo, but some candidates have successful addresses in this. Again this year, University of Limpopo is going to recruit a lot of jobs. This news is very important for the candidates who have been preparing for University of Limpopo recruitment for a long time.
Why Youth Need Only University of Limpopo Vacancies
Why should you work in University of Limpopo? University of Limpopo is a leading organization that gives great respect to its employees. Employees who work in University of Limpopo are given a very good salary package. Apart from this, University of Limpopo offers its employees a weekly holiday. University of Limpopo has a great working environment. Along with this, you also get a promotion every year. Therefore you should work in University of Limpopo.
Opportunity at University of Limpopo Vacancies Portal
University of Limpopo provides jobs for all youth. Youngsters who have passed Matric / Grade 12 can apply for clerk peon and other posts in this institution. Apart from this, graduate pass candidates can join the internship programs of University of Limpopo. Along with this, graduate and master degree holders can apply for big posts. Overall University of Limpopo makes jobs available for all categories.
How to Submit University of Limpopo Application form at University of Limpopo Vacancies Page
To apply for University of Limpopo Jobs, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to create your account on the official website of University of Limpopo.
- After this, you will have to login to your account.
- After account login, you have to select a job profile for yourself, remember that you should be eligible for that job profile.
- Once you select the profile, you will have to fill the application form.
- Fill the application form carefully.
- After filling the form, click on the submit button and wait for the process to complete.
- Candidates are advised to keep a print out of the application form with them so that they can be used when needed.